Call Now At:
Map to our new location
HOW ARE WE DOING?
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK HERE
60 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
TIPS ON SECURITY
TRENDS IN THE MARKET
Read the latest BLOG
How to Pick a Locksmith Before You Need One
Do you know how to pick a reputable locksmith? The first thing to do is research and find a reputable locksmith before you actually need their assistance. Just like finding a plumber, electrician or other professional. Do your homework before you have an emergency. There is not a lot of time when you are locked out of your car or home.
Here are some tips to researching and finding a reputable locksmith:
- Call family or friends for recommendations
- If you locate a locksmith in the phone book or on the internet be sure to find out if they have a physical address. Some locksmiths operate out of their homes, are not legitimate or have a mobile business.
- Make sure when you call a locksmith they answer with the name of their business and not “locksmith services”. Ask for the name of the business. If you cannot get an answer call another locksmith.
- Get an estimate for all work that is to be done. Especially during weekends and nights.
- Find out if the locksmith is insured. In case there is property damage or faulty work you will be able to have insurance cover your losses.
- Ask for identification when the locksmith arrives. He should also ask for your identification to confirm you are the legitimate property owner.
- After completion of the work be sure to get an itemized invoice for all the work done.
- Once you have found a reputable locksmith make sure you keep this information in your wallet and programmed into your cell phone.
- If you are looking for a reputable Dallas Locksmith call Complete Security Service, the Number One Locksmith in Dallas in the WFAA 2010 list.